It’s a sign! – Walking Papercut presents: Zone Markers
Did you ever need to mark a persistent area effect on a battle map so nobody would forget it was there, or how far it extended? Or maybe you wanted to mark a spot for some reason, or simply put up a guidepost for your players?
Then look no further! WPC’s new Zone Markers can be found here. Learn more about them below. They…
- were designed to fit into any battlefield, without hindering the miniatures’ movement or visibility.
- come in eight distinct flavors for bases and posts to fit your needs and make different effects easily distinguishable – human, orcish, dwarven, elven, nature, magic, undead and demonic posts
- come with a set of basic symbols – the numbers 1 to 4 for zone range as well as symbols for earth, wind, fire, and air
- can be built with any combination of post and base
- can be easily modified to make them rewritable, all you need is some transparent tape and a board marker
- come with .studio-files for automated cutters for your cutting pleasure
Get Zone Markers now over at RPGNow!
Also, check out the free Ritual Circles – here at RPGNow!
Subscribe to the
Walking Papercut Newsletter
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.