This is something I recently cobbled together for my group, and maybe you can make use of the idea as well. For us, it all started with a mysterious ship from which emanated an eery blue light. I had the miniature already picked (a ghost beholder, but don’t nail me on the precise name) and I used this simple led setup to make it glow.
Reach into your pocket and grab a hand full of dragon teeth! Either to impress your friends with your accomplishments hunting the beasts, or to predict the future with a set of very special teeth.
This set gives you teeth for twelve distinct dragons, each with six different variations. You can use dragon teeth in your game as tokens, trophies, or currency. You also get the original Bay-Teh’Meh, the famed first Oracle of Dragon Teeth, consisting of twelve biters gathered from the mightiest – or noteworthiest – dragons in history, and adorned by its previous owners in various ways.
Here’s what you get:
– twelve kinds of dragon teeth (six versions each, two sets per sheet)
– a sheet with one of each kinds of teeth for use as a basic oracle
– a sheet with the twelve teeth of the original Oracle of Dragon Teeth, the Bay-Teh’Meh
– descriptions of all the twelve more or less unique kinds of dragons
– the story of the dragons that gave a tooth to the First Oracle – or at least what is known about it
– detailed instructions (but don’t worry, it’s really easy)
You can print out as many copies as you need for yourself and your gaming group. So even if you lose your Oracle to flooding, dragonfire or the wrath of some gods, you can always get more.
(Legal note: Walking Papercut cannot be held accountable for any other damage inflicted by enraged dragons. Also, predict the future at your own risk!)
Get your own Oracle of Dragon Teeth now at RPGNow!